Are you looking forward to the next generation of video games consoles? The Xbox One has been around since 2013 and was recently updated to Microsoft’s new ‘Project Scorpio’ console (which runs at 4K graphics). Will you be buying one? And what are some of your favorite Xbox One releases for the next year?
For anyone who grew up playing the original Xbox or PlayStation 2, the Xbox 360 and PS3 were huge upgrades from their predecessors. Although they’re still going strong, the hardware has become outdated.
The Xbox One X is Microsoft’s latest gaming console and offers double the power of previous models. If you plan to upgrade soon, see our guide here to find out what features are included in each version and whether Project Scorpio is worth waiting for.
Advantages of Xbox Console
There are many advantages to owning an Xbox console including:
- Your games will run on all Xbox consoles so there are no compatibility issues with older or newer versions. You can also play your real money casinogames anywhere as long as you have a broadband connection.
- The console itself has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity meaning that it’s easy to stream content directly from your phone or tablet. Alternatively, you can use a controller to connect via a wired Ethernet cable.
- The console includes two USB 3.0 ports that allow you to connect to external storage devices such as hard drives or thumb drives. There is also an HDMI port for connecting to compatible TV sets. A simple USB hub means that you don’t need extra cables if you want to plug in several peripherals.
- There is a Blu-Ray drive onboard the console meaning you get faster loading times when watching movies and videos. You can also record Blu-Rays to the internal hard disk.
- Game discs are stored securely within the casing so they aren’t exposed to potential damage by scratching, dust, or other contaminants. When you buy casino games onlinegames online you’ll receive them instantly thanks to the digital rights management system that is used on each disc.