Yes, there is a misconception that Africa is a country. It baffles many, especially Africans living in Africa. Africa, for those who were not aware, is a vast continent with a total of 54 countries that have different climatic conditions. It has great places that deserve a visit; definitely worth visiting!
Below, we share some of the best places to visit in Africa. Maybe you can save up some of your best casinos online winnings for a trip.
Kenya and Tanzania
Why and when Kenya and Tanzania are the best places to go:
- The great migration of approximately2 million wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle from Masa Mara in Kenya, to the great Serengeti in Tanzania.
- Best wildlife to talk of, be it elephants, lions, rhinos, and leopards. Lucky visitors can get a view of more than 50 elephants.
- A spectacular view of Mount Kilimanjaro and its favorable bucket list hikes available.
- Shun from going inApril and May. The great migration takes place from around July to September. Did you know around these months you could big with leroijohnny.com/fr and be able to afford a trip to Kenya.
Zambia and Zimbabwe
Why and when Zambia and Zimbabwe is the best place to go:
- Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe is a place to start.
- Zambia has fantastic safari walks in Luangwa and Lower Zambezi. Not forgetting the Hippos creek.
Why and when Namibia is the best place to go:
- Spectacular sand dunes that you can climb to enjoy an extra view. Rated among the best in the world.
- Hot air ballooning is also another treat.
- Vivid scenes that pose a deep African feel of Africa
- Some good game views in Etosha are coupled with a spectacular landscape and terrain.
- Take a living desert tour or ghost town tour to have much pleasure
- Tourists can go any time of the year, it’s not selective at all. Be prepared to endure through the hot desert environment altogether. This means that clothing is of the essence, balance off with light clothing for hot days and heavy clothing for winter times.